Over the years of we have developed a tried and tested approach to managing and delivering projects. Below is a guide showing what you can expect when you choose to grow your HTML with HTML Farm.
We respond to your order or enquiry with a price and our ETA.What do we do at this stage?
- We listen to your exact requirements
- Sign an NDA if required
- Agree on a delivery date
- Prepare final quotation
- Wait for your confirmation
We need to do some planning for the right tools and solutions for the jobWhat do we do at this stage?
- We go through all the details of your project
- If there are any questions or suggestions, we will let you know
- We prepare a list of things to do
- Our project manager assigns the best fitting developer for the project requirements
Our selected farmer starts work on the projectWhat do we do at this stage?
- Process the supplied designs
- Grow markup code
- Grow cascade style sheets
- Develop interactive functionality
We need to make sure quality is in place and project works correctlyWhat do we do at this stage?
- Compare the project to the designs
- Check the project on different browsers and devices
- Validate code against the most recent standards
- Test functionality behavior in different scenarios
We contact with you with the preview of the projectWhat do we do at this stage?
- Provide you with preview of the project
- Answer any questions and resolve any problems
- Implement any functionality you may decide to add
- Make sure you are completely satisfied
After delivery assistance
Any project that we deliver is given 60 days warranty periodWhat do we do at this stage?
- Resolve any problems you may have found
- Answer questions
- Help you with deployment and CMS usage